1. Must have experience in the provided service.
2. Must connect with me, Jaclyn M. Bartz (Founder), through LinkedIn for evaluation.
3. Must provide a description of services and fees.
4. Must provide website links for potential clients.
5. Must share this site on Social Media networks to let others know about this valuable resource.
1. Client recommendations would be appreciated.
2. Educational Background is a plus since higher education will lead to a wider clientele.
Are you an entry level professional? We would love to add you to the list as well.
1. Willing to dedicate your time to complete assignments.
2. Meet deadlines.
3. Provide free or reasonable price for service.
1. Maintain a professional attitude.
2. Be respectful at all times toward clients and other professionals.
3. Communication is key. Please be straightforward and honest in your business communications.
How will you be disqualified from being listed as a resource?
1. Customer complaints. If there is a significant number of complaints against your services you will be immediately removed from the list.
2. Insufficient educational and professional experience. If you are claiming to be an editor, then you must at least have a minor in English (for entry level) or a bachelors (for professionals).
3. Fees must be reasonable. If you are an expert, obviously your fees will reflect your skills. However, if you are entry level trying to charge expert wages, you may not be accepted as a resource for this list.
4. Spam. If you engage in activities that may be deemed as spam, then you will be removed.
5. Malicious behavior. This list is strictly for honest, good-natured, and ethical professionals.
Example of a Displayed Freelance Professional:
Baker, Chef. Professional Editor. 25 years experience. Services: Line editing, proofreading, content editing.
Education: Bachelors of English. Fees: Range from $100 to $500 per document or $.60 per word.
Website: Baking&Editing.com Contact: Baker (at) outlook (dot) com or (111) 111-1111
Office Hours: M-F 8am to 12pm.
Typer, Mo. Book Reviewer. Services: Historical Fiction Novels--Target Audience Adult. Website: MoBooks.com.
Email: ReadingMo@hotmail.com Fees: Free Reviews (First Come-First Serve)
This resource is not a paid position. Nor will you be charged a fee to be placed on the list. However, there is only a limited amount of spaces for each freelance position. The first 25 professionals in each freelance position that contact me will be placed. If the spots are full, you can request to be added to a waiting list.
These requirements may be changed or updated as needed.
Thank you! I look forward to working with you!